[PD] data moshing

Kyle Klipowicz kyleklip at gmail.com
Thu Apr 2 19:44:50 CEST 2009

I saw this blog post on Create Digital Motion:
http://createdigitalmotion.com/2009/03/31/liquidify-video-live-optical-flow-glsl-datamosh-technique/

Here's the Cycling74 message board post with the required files:

http://www.cycling74.com/forums/index.php?t=msg&th=38844&start=0&rid=2688&S=3c1715ca7dd8fbb362e97106b668a3da

There are links to a download of the Jitter patches along with some GLSL
shaders. You could possibly use the shaders with a Gem patch to do the same
thing, assuming that the Jitter patch is just a wrapper for the shaders. I
can't open the patches to figure them out, so you'd have to find a resident
shader expert to help reverse engineer them.

~Kyle

-----
http://perhapsidid.wordpress.com
http://myspace.com/kyleklipowicz