[PD] pdpedia

dmotd dmotd at gmx.net
Fri Apr 3 05:02:16 CEST 2009

On Friday 03 April 2009 01:24:04 Philip Potter wrote:
> I think in the interests of starting somewhere, and with the basics,
> I'm going to go through the pd help files in order and make sure
> everything there is covered by pdpedia. We can do more advanced stuff
> when pdpedia is a bit more developed, but for the moment, there isn't
> even an article on "message", so I'll go and write that.

if it is useful, i have plain text versions of each of the internal objects
(5.reference) from my database. i don't personally have time to upload to
wiki, but you can use the document found here:

http://puredata.info/Members/dmotd/pd.vanilla.textref/view

note, this plain text reference may be missing details on creation arguments +
inlets/outlets.. these can be found in the full sql refrence:

http://puredata.info/Members/dmotd/pd.vanilla.ref.sql/view

ciao,

dmotd