[PD] Writing -dB or VU level to a TXT File

Benalt, Adam D (NBC Universal, MSNBC) adam.benalt at msnbc.com
Sat Apr 4 02:40:52 CEST 2009

Thanks Jonathan,
This works as you noted below, however I need this to be an automated
process.
At least a couple of times per second, writing one numeric value to the
same text file over and over again.
Then I can query it as needed and it will return the VU level at that
moment.

Pall --
This concept seems simpler than using terminal, as I'm not really
familiar with how that will work.

Adam D. Benalt
Production Technology Director
212-664-1142 desk