[PD] iemabs' output~

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Apr 6 04:07:54 CEST 2009

Is there anything that uses iemabs' output~?  I couldn't find a single
patch that uses it, or any references to it on the pd-list.

The problem is that in Pd-extended, 'iemlib', which includes 'iemabs'
is loaded by default.  That means that iemabs' output~ will be loaded
before an output~ in 'extra'.  I'd like to set a global output~ that
would be used in 3.audio.examples and 4.data.structures, but then
would still be usable when you copy one of those patches outside of
the original folder.

Would it be possible to remove output~.pd from iemabs?

scarcity."        -John Gilmore