[PD] a story for Lists

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Apr 6 16:07:38 CEST 2009

For this book, I think its good to avoid the confusing part
altogether, at least until much later.  The lists chapter can work
with lists of numbers only.  Then there is little confusion.  So if
there was a good story based on lists of numbers, it would guide the
beginner thru the concepts of "lists" and get them going working with
them.

Then after that is all done, lists that include symbols can be added,
and then this annoying issue could start to be addressed.

.hc