[PD] supported formats of pix_image

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at eds.org
Mon Apr 6 20:31:16 CEST 2009

Here's the result from ./configure on the Debian/lenny machine:

Result:
   Target                 : Gem.pd_linux
   Objects                : Base Controls Geos Manips Nongeos
Particles Pixes openGL

Configuration:
   Compiler               : g++
   CXXFLAGS               : -g -O2 -fPIC -freg-struct-return -O3 -
falign-loops=32 -falign-functions=32 -falign-jumps=32 -funroll-loops -
ffast-math -mmmx
			 : -I/usr/include/lqt   -I/usr/include/lqt   -I/usr/include/FTGL -I/
usr/include/freetype2
   INCLUDES               :  -I/usr/include/FTGL -I/usr/include/
freetype2 -I/home/pd/auto-build/pd-extended/pd/src
   DEFINES		 :

   LIBS                   : -ldv -lmpeg3 -lGLU -lGL -lXext -lXxf86vm -
lXext -lX11 -ldl -lz -lm   -lpthread -L/home/pd/auto-build/pd-extended/
pd/bin
			 : -lftgl   -L/usr/lib -lquicktime -lGL -lpthread -lm -lz -ldl -
lquicktime -lGL -lpthread -lm -lz -ldl   -lMagick++ -lWand -lMagick
   LDFLAGS		 : -shared -Wl,-export-dynamic
			 :

   Strip			 : strip --strip-unneeded

   Install path           : /usr/local