[PD] (Ask) Master Degree in New Media Arts

Conor Higgins conorhigginsmaxmsp at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 14:29:39 CEST 2009

http://www.csis.ul.ie/imedia/

The Interactive Media course in UL is pretty good as far as I can see.
I did a lot of interviews for the students last year and put some
footage up of their projects if you would like to see them...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJwxyO4DYpk
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGxra7dPLlA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_V2qZamol0&feature=channel_page
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dmj1BeewkOA&feature=channel_page

Of course your own final project could be focused on whatever you
wanted but the above are just some basic examples of what other
students have done.
Also excuse the terrible site, it is very outdated...(ironic for a
computer science department to have an outdated site eh?)

Conor