[PD] (Ask) Master Degree in New Media Arts

Max abonnements at revolwear.com
Tue Apr 7 16:33:06 CEST 2009

there are a lot of places all over the world. let me just pick some in
Germany:

BA/MA:
at the Bauhaus University in Weimar
http://www.uni-weimar.de/cms/index.php?id=30&L=1

In transition from Diploma (5 years to Bachelor/Master 3/2 Years):
at the Burg Giebichenstein in Halle:
http://medienkunst.burg-halle.de

at the KHM in Cologne:
http://www.khm.de/