[PD] auto 1 loops pix_film (and pix_movie?)

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Tue Apr 7 18:13:20 CEST 2009

Hi Marco,

This has been normal behavior as long as I have been aware of it. That
doesn't mean that it's not a bug, however ;-)

If you want looping + scrubbing, a better way would be to build a
counter with a [mod] object set to the total number of frames in your
clip, that way you could change the payback speed of the clip and (with
some adjustments to the counter) skip around in the frames as well as go
backwards, etc etc. (Nice topic for a FLOSS Manuals tutorial, eh Marius?)

best!
Derek

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista :::