[PD] mapping: path setting hell

cyrille henry cyrille.henry at la-kitchen.fr
Wed Apr 8 11:59:02 CEST 2009

Hans-Christoph Steiner a écrit :

> Inside of the objects themselves, I use always the [mapping/reverse]
> form.  Only in the help patches do I use the [reverse] form.  That
> convention seemed to make sense at the time, but I am not married to it.

since all mapping object are in the same directory, using the  [reverse] form inside the object will still work on pd-extended.
but it will also make the mapping lib more flexible (you'll be able to move the objects / copy them in your patch directory ). So i see this as a big improvement of the situation.

do you agree if i change this?

Cyrille