[PD] Pdpedia and random generation

glerm soares organismo at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 21:56:54 CEST 2009

2009/4/9 dmotd <dmotd at gmx.net>

> what i am interested in developing is a wiki that
> incorporates the pd patcher paradigm, so that reference material
> and examples can be submitted as pd-code.

This is so far the best solution.

But why wiki?  I think it should be done in a customized CMS, something made
with some python parsers and a MVC web framework like Django... (Ruby fans
will say Ruby on Rails, but you got the idea)...

This could be a good reason to think about a "Puredata_abstraction to
JSON"parser, that was discussed in other thread (DIY GSoC)... Since JSON can
be parsed even to a RSS format easily... See that? Read new patches docs at
the RSS news?

Than also the string issues could be solved editing .pd documentation in
text based editors.  And even some web based WSIWYG editor that would
generate "pd  readable" documentation.... :)
Could be?

té+

glerm