[PD] why do i get artifacts in gem?

vade doktorp at mac.com
Wed Apr 15 05:12:42 CEST 2009

A shot in the dark, but those look like depth buffer accuracy issues.
You should change your depth buffer near and far planes so they are
closer to your objects bounding box and will give you higher accuracy,
and hopefully remove those errors. No idea how to do that in Gem, but
the Gem GL objects that give you raw API access should let you do that.