[PD] My first external: [fsm] finite state machine for pd

lsw lsw at floppy35.de
Thu Apr 16 02:21:43 CEST 2009

Hi Matthew,

thanks for testing. I started pd by doubleclicking the help-file on my Mac
without experiencing any crashes.

Does the external crash as well, if you instantiate it manually, or is it
just the help-file?

I compiled the DLL with DevCPP (according to
http://www.youngmusic.org/wiki/index.php/PD-linking-tutorial ) and Darwine
on my Mac... might be a little weird. Could anyone be so kind to try to
compile a win binary on a more solid setup? I think IOhannes Makefile
should work for that.

Thanks again,
Lsw~