[PD] Wiimote on pure dyne

Luigi luigi.rensinghoff at freenet.de
Thu Apr 16 11:43:35 CEST 2009

Hi wiimotarians

I wouldnt recommed that, i tried it before and you get into trouble,
the latest when you try to compile something yourself.

Or ask dierctly someone from the pure:dyne team, what to do.

When i tried the "nesting" - feature was not implemented yet, in the
actual version.

So alltogether i found it better - and less time-consuming - to
install a full linux system like
sidux...

Just my recommendation

best Luigi