[PD] My first external: [fsm] finite state machine for pd

lsw lsw at floppy35.de
Sun Apr 19 12:58:54 CEST 2009

Hi Bryan,

thanks for the feedback. Bridging between fsm and gfsm is a great idea!
I thought about dot export and expressions too, but why should i reinvent
the wheel? :)
What i'm actually planning to add, is a pd-patch exporter, to export state
machines
as patches, to be even more portable. (it happens regularly, that
downloaded patches
refuse to work, because of dependencies, so i think it's in many cases a
good idea,
to avoid the usage of externals).
But first of all, i have to get fsm stable. Currently it crashes, when i
delete
a state (didn't happen in earlier versions :( )... need to figure out, how
connect externals to a debugger & memory watcher...

Have a nice sunday,
lsw~

--
~