[PD] symbolarray

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Sun Apr 19 13:26:31 CEST 2009

Hallo,
Jonathan Wilkes hat gesagt: // Jonathan Wilkes wrote:
> Does [drawpolygon] affect creation time with that many elements?

Most likely not: None of the symbols is drawn. The only thing that's drawn is a
static polygon to let you click somewhere to look at the data structure in the
builtin editor. I found that my [drawpolygon] object even is specified
incorrectly: I forgot to add the line width. :)

You could even remove the polygon without affecting functionality.

[symbolarray] may illustrate how useful (and speedy) Pd's data structures can
be without graphical interface.

Ciao
--
Frank