[PD] abstraction creation audio engine start

Tuti tutifornari at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 16:33:48 CEST 2009

Hi,
that scheme will work only to turn on the newly created (and muted)
abstractions. however, still there will be a "click" and/or audio
interruption as you do the "pd dsp 0; pd dsp 1;" trick. I seek a
smooth solution (i.e. as the abstractions are created, their sounds
come to life, ... no clicks, no hiccups).
Cheers,
Tuti