[PD] get block-size in upsampled / downsampled patches - sample based delay?

Martin Schied crinimal at gmx.net
Mon Apr 20 18:20:56 CEST 2009

> I get the current blocksize from [bang~] [timer] and [samplerate].
> (see attachment) But in upsampled patches the [samplerate~] outputs
> the "upsampled" samplerate, so my calculated blocksize is
> upsampling-factor * audio-samplerate.
hmm. this seems to be only the case when the logical time for bang~
happens to be below the duration for a 64 samples block (or perhaps
below 1ms?). I found an old thread in the list from 2002 which seems to
explain my problems:

http://lists.puredata.info/pipermail/pd-list/2002-04/006123.html

thanks anyway

cheers