[PD] pdscript ?

Jamie Bullock jamie at postlude.co.uk
Tue Apr 21 09:42:28 CEST 2009

On 20 Apr 2009, at 14:07, J. Simon van der Walt wrote:

> Twitter copy and paste app for Max/MSP;
>
> http://www.soundplusdesign.com/?p=1621
>
> Somebody port to Pd, or do something similar?

I'm sure something similar could be built with Pd. My problem with tas
is that the notation is way too low level and lacking in semantic
information.

Porting this to another platform  other than Max in a meaningful way
would IMO entail copying the  implementation. I would prefer to see
something that defines a protocol, API or scripting language where the
data representation is decoupled from the implementation.

Still, I think tas is  an interesting project, and it *works*, which
is good in itself.

best,

Jamie

--