[PD] readanysf~ v0.30

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Thu Apr 30 14:46:25 CEST 2009

august wrote:

> ah, this is good news (for the gavl advocates at least).  Are you planning on using it
> just in linux then?  Or, are you looking to make builds for mac and win
> as well?

well, i'm planning to use it on every platform that supports it :-)
currently i don't have any plans (nor time to invest), to make
gavl/gmerlin work on anything it doesn't already work on (e.g. i will
not port gavl to w32)
since Gem uses QuckTime on both w32 and osx, i (from my Gem pov) don't
see a big need for having gavl on other systems than linux...

ghmasdr
IOhannes