[PD] 3d trails with GEM

Martin Schied crinimal at gmx.net
Sat May 9 17:14:51 CEST 2009

Sebastian Saa schrieb:
> Good Evening , Is there any way that a moving or animated geo can
> leave a 3d trails of geos  while it moves? any idea of how to do this?
> maybe somebody have tried it before? any idea?
>
>  thanks
hi,

I made something to record mouse coordinates and points in 3d, based on
repeated geos, maybe that's reusable for this.

[textfile] cound be replaced with [list] or just another "data container"

it's far from perfect, but you'll get an idea.
you have to click on "clear" after loading the patch (mouserecord.pd).
Activate gemwin + gemhead then.

cheers
;
artin