[PD] Abstraction load time

Roman Haefeli reduzierer at yahoo.de
Tue May 12 21:39:16 CEST 2009

it behaves like the opposite on my machine. the abstraction based patch
measures 6ms and the one, that generates everything from scratch,
measures ~300ms.

now, after claude's explanation, i think, i know why this is the case. i
don't have any pathes loaded at all in my preferences. i try to do
everything with [declare]s inside the patches. thus pd hasn't to search
a whole bunch of pathes, but only the ones that are really useful.

roman