[PD] Implement pix_opencv and problems

IOhannes m zmoelnig zmoelnig at iem.at
Wed May 13 09:12:27 CEST 2009

philippe boisnard wrote:
> Hello
>
> I try to implement pix_opencv in Pd-extended, and I have many problems
> when I make the external
>

> make
> make clean
>
> and after copy in Pd-extended, I have this message :
> cp: *.pd_darwin: No such file or directory
>
> and, in the folder, there isn't file "something".pd_darwin.
> It's my first time to try this, and I'm very beginner.
>
> I search help to realize this.

i have no experiences with pix_opencv, but:

- if you are really doing "make && make clean" (in this order), then the
2nd command will delete everything (or most) that has been created by
the 1st command: if "make" has created any .pd_darwin files, than "make
clean" will have them deleted; try reversing the 2 commands as suggested
in the INSTALL file

- do you get errors at the build-stage? something?

fgamdr
IOhannes