[PD] getting wacom data on Ubuntu WAS: who wants to port [wacom] for windows?

Rich E reakinator at gmail.com
Thu May 21 22:27:34 CEST 2009

In Ubuntu 7.04, I added the following line to
/etc/udev/rules.d/40-permissions.rules:

KERNEL=="event[0-9]*",                  MODE="0666"

I think things may have changed though.. might belong in a different file
now.  Look for whevever similar lines are for things like raw1394, usb, etc,
and thats where this should go.

Anyone just know where this line should go?  It lets all users use the
/dev/input/event*'s.

- rich