[PD] [HID] working inconsistently

Tomato Thaumato thaumato.open at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 05:32:53 CEST 2009

Hello all,

Sorry if this is super basic, but I had trouble finding information
about my problem in previous posts.

None of my HID objects in my patches work until I open the "help" page
for HID, and then they work just fine.  I thought it might be a path
issue, but am not sure how to resolve it.  I couldn't find any objects
used in the HID example patch that I was missing...in fact, when I
save the example patch to a different location and then re-open it, it
still doesn't function until I open the help page.  After I have
opened the HID "help" page, HID continues to work.  I am running OS X
version 10.5.6.

Thanks for any advice.

-Michael