[PD] Gem: fullscreen can't get rid of apple menubar OS X 10.5.7

John Harrison johnharrisonwsu at gmail.com
Thu Jun 4 14:01:30 CEST 2009

The patch is very basic and worked fine on a Linux machine before. We were
moving it to a new MacBook for portability. I can't give you the actual
patch though don't have access to this laptop right now and can't really
look at this again for another few weeks. But I can tell you that when I had
troubles, for testing I built a patch that was exactly like the attached
patch and the menubar still would not disappear.

-John

On Thu, Jun 4, 2009 at 1:45 AM, marius schebella <marius.schebella at gmail.com