[PD] granulator for live performance

FernandoG dataferx at gmail.com
Tue Jun 9 21:30:40 CEST 2009

thanks everyone¡¡  :)

One question for Derek
I m not really shure how can get patch working. this is my conection:

[adc~][vsilider1][vslider2][vslider3]
[looper  namexxx  a s]

[dac~]

I changed al parameters and only get the mic input clear, no loop, no
granulation.

I look in to the abtraction and i cant get the table  for the granulation
$2-looper

Thanks