[PD] [PD-announce] Pd-extended 0.41.4 released!

Mario Mora maredmo at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 00:51:17 CEST 2009

Hi Hans

it seems that there is some trouble with jack on this version, on OSx 10.5.7
selecting jack as audio port causes a crash on Pd, this not happens in
version 0.40.3.
Afaik, jack (jackrouter and qjackctl) is working correctly on my system, and
i have used in live configurations without trouble.

bests,

Mario