[PD] mp3 audio to ftp

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Thu Jun 11 19:28:01 CEST 2009

If you can use something like sshfs of something similar which mounts a
remote folder locally via SSH or FTP, that would be best. Otherwise you
are stuck using something awful like [shell] and all the dumb tricks Pd
needs to create lists in order to do what you want.

best!
Derek

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista :::