[PD] use LADSPA plugins under Mac OS X (pd-extended, plugin~)

Jamie Bullock jamie at postlude.co.uk
Sun Jun 14 19:55:51 CEST 2009

If both dssi~ and plugin~ are crashing, I'm guessing that you have a
buggy plugin in your path. Of course they shouldn't crash, but should
handle this gracefully...

Someone reported that sine.so crashes dssi~, so you might want to try
removing that. Otherwise you could try starting with an empty plugin
path and adding plugins one-by-one until you get the crash.

Jamie

--
http://www.jamiebullock.com