[PD] Re : Split multichannel audio file into stereo pairs

Ignacio Viano ignacioviano at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 08:55:45 CEST 2009

Well Jurgen, I like Audacity too. Indeed, that's the way I'm doing it now.
But I need to insert this process in a automatic chain of processes that is
made entirely in PD, that is the reason of my obstination in that specific
point.

I'll try the -batch flag. That will be useful not only for this but for the
entire process. How do I make it work? Just putting the -batch flag on
startup?

One last thing. I remember to have some synch problems while recording with
many [writesf~] (correctly triggered, of course). Any ideas about that? I
might had been doing something wrong…

Thanks
Ignacio