[PD] gem and double buffer

Andres Ferrari anfex at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 19 00:40:02 CEST 2009

yes, but my problem is : I need to emulate single buffer on double buffer, i need to use double buffer because i work with iterations using repeat or until objects, and in single buffer with metro this iterators are so so so slow, almost "2" fps.

i want don´t clear the image buffer when is drawed the new buffer, like an accumulation...but using double buffer!!....is possible???...in single buffer is easy, but with iterators....no way.

thanks for your patience.

Message: 6