[PD] gem and double buffer

Jack jack at rybn.org
Fri Jun 19 15:43:43 CEST 2009

Le 19 juin 09 à 14:54, cyrille henry a écrit :

> Jack a écrit :

>>> like in exemple 07.texture/07.feedback

>>> like in exemple 10.glsl/06.framebuffer and shader, but removing
>>> the shader.

>>> why?
>>>
>> I was sure that a blur appear after a certain period. But i am wrong.
>> So there is no problem to use this objects to simulate single
>> buffer in double buffer mode !
> blur can appear, under cettain condition, with antialiasing /
> quality 1 to the texture or small displacement.
> but you can avoid it if you wish.

Yep, there is blur with antialiasing and with [pix_snap] and
[pix_texture] (with quality 0 or 1) or with [pix_snap2tex]. But it
seems to be OK with [gemframebuffer] and [pix_texture] (with quality
0 or 1).
Have you an other method to avoid blur with [pix_snap] and
[pix_snap2tex] with antialiasing ?
++

Jack