[PD] Where are msd.pd_darwin, msd2D.pd_darwin and msd3D.pd_darwin on MacOSX ?

Nicolas Montgermont nicolas_montgermont at yahoo.fr
Sat Jun 20 17:17:02 CEST 2009

flext binarie have been removed from pd extended:
http://puredata.info/docs/faq/how-do-i-download-the-flext-binaries-that-used-to-be-included-in-pd-extended

msd must be recompile for the last extended, cause the m_pd.h has
changed between 0.40 and 0.41. I can do that on osx when I have time,
but it will be great if someone know how to do it for windows.

Nicolas

http://nim.on.free.fr