[PD] load_every_help test script ready for use

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Sat Jun 20 21:39:28 CEST 2009

I just uploaded a log from running this script on Mac OS X 10.5.7/
Intel (the previous was on Debian/stable/i386)

http://autobuild.puredata.info/pdlab/load_every_help-2009-06-20_10.25.56.log

This one is in the same order as the Help Browser, so its easier to
skim.  Turns out there are a number of errors in Miller's docs.

.hc