[PD] is bang~ limited to a 64 sample block?

Martin Schied crinimal at gmx.net
Sat Jun 20 23:41:32 CEST 2009

hard off wrote:
> i wanted to send a bang on a zero-crossing

and then using it for...?

I made a (slow) zerocross detection as part of my current work, see
attachment. It gives you zero crossings as 2-element lists with a leding
"indicator" (don't know how to call it correctly) and the index of a
table where crossings occur.

I later noticed those nice iem-tab externals which do kind of the same
job but a lot faster than "until" but i was to busy - so it's still slow.
There's also some unnecessary copying inside it because I used my
"standard code template for table operations"

Also using >~ and <~  and z~  for the detection might be less cpu consuming.

cheers,
Martin