[PD] problem windows installer 0.41 release

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Tue Jun 23 23:20:59 CEST 2009

Hi all,
i finally had the time to update Pd on my windows machine, but i get error
during the setup (0.41.4) with pd.dll "file is corrupted". This happens also
for other files.
I had previously installed Pd-ext.0.40.3 and i uninstalled it (since i read
about the bug with windows installer).

I tried to download the setup many times, but got always the same. Since
from the official release nobody wrote about this kind of error, i guess it
could be a silly problem of my (arrrghh)PC system...?
any idea?

thanks

cheers

--
Marco Donnarumma aka The !S.A.D!

Multimedia Artist, Live Performer - Roma, IT

LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://www.flxer.net

EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net