[PD] problem windows installer 0.41 release

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Wed Jun 24 00:56:18 CEST 2009

Yes, thx Hc, usually it's like that, but infact in my attempts I turned off
everything could make problems and avoided all this tiring details, but no
way...
In the meanwhile i re-installed 0.40.3 and everything is fine.
This is weird (as always on windows)... i'm afraid it could be something
with the registry?
mmmm...