[PD] problem windows installer 0.41 release

Marco Donnarumma devel at thesaddj.com
Wed Jun 24 11:06:08 CEST 2009

 Hi Lorenzo,
thanks, yes i tried also the different directory and already deleted
everything with a backup. I usually do it always, but this is the first time
it happens something like that.
nobody else experienced the same?

I will have to throw out of the window this machine...

cheers

Marco

--
Marco Donnarumma aka The !S.A.D!

Multimedia Artist, Live Performer - Roma, IT

LAB: http://www.thesaddj.com | http://www.flxer.net

EVENT: http://www.liveperformersmeeting.net