[PD] PTP/libgphoto in PD?

B. Bogart ben at ekran.org
Fri Jun 26 04:11:29 CEST 2009

Hey all,

I have a draft in SVN under bbogart.

I've so far just used it to control cameras and save files on the host
computer, not upload files.

What is your friend hoping to do with it?

In my last installation I realized I need to change the interface a bit,
using a commport like "open" and "close" between control messages. So
the next changes I make will not be patch compatible with what is
currently in SVN.

Please do let me know your thoughts.

.b.