[PD] w32-binaries on the list (was Re: uDmx object Library for Windows)

Derek Holzer derek at umatic.nl
Tue Jun 30 12:01:05 CEST 2009

Yes agreed, I like having a "local copy" of the archive for those
special times when the internet is far away. And the idea of having to
manually rename every attachment isn't very cool either!!!!!! I see lots
of complaints on the horizon for that. Imagine having a complicated
patch with several abstractions that must be sorted and properly named
in order for it to work.

D.

--
::: derek holzer ::: http://blog.myspace.com/macumbista :::