[PD] standard deviation

Frank Barknecht fbar at footils.org
Tue Jun 30 13:22:29 CEST 2009

Hallo Cyrille,

sorry, it took me a while, but I'd digging through old, unanswered
mails at the moment. Thanks a lot for this object. I now included the
object into the list-abs on Sourceforge, where I made a little optimization
and shortened the name to [list-stddev] - I always make mistakes with
long object names. :)

Ciao
--
frank