[PD] portaudio compatibility with some ASIO drivers (Windows only)

Stefano Papetti stefano.papetti at univr.it
Wed Jul 1 16:21:14 CEST 2009

hi Hans-Christoph,

I found that in the svn version of portaudio (namely in pa_asio.ccp) the
driver ReaRoute ASIO is not blacklisted anymore (as committed by Ross
Bencina on June 16), so I think that it will be nice to re-compile pd
against it. Do you think it's not reliable enough compared to the
standard v19?

Anyway I'll give the nightly builds a try, thanks. That should improve
general ASIO performance of already working devices.

Best,