[PD] partconv~ at startup problem

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Wed Jul 1 17:27:18 CEST 2009

The latest version is included in Pd-extended on all platforms, AFAIK.
partconv~ is part of the 'bsaylor' library, so you need to make sure
its loaded, you can do that like this:
[import bsaylor]            [partconv~]

or:
[bsaylor/partconv~]

or something like (I forget the exact syntax):
[declare -lib bsaylor]            [partconv~]

.hc