[PD] make app from folder - patch not loaded.

Ignacio Viano ignacioviano at gmail.com
Sat Jul 4 20:38:34 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,

I'm having problems with "make app from folder" on OS X.

It appears that the app was built ok, but when I run it, PD starts (with My
app name instead of "PD-extended"), minimizes the PD window and (here's the
problem) my patch is not loaded at all (or at least I can't see it).

Any ideas?

Thank you all

Ignacio

PD: my patch has many abstractions and makes reference to some audio files.
They are all seem to be copied ok because the resulting app size is exactly
the sum of PD-extended size and my folder size.