[PD] Errors building PD from source

Ian Andrews ian at ian-andrews.org
Mon Jul 6 04:14:28 CEST 2009

On 02/07/2009, at 7:19 PM, Luke Iannini wrote:

Thanks Luke. In fact this is what I tried first of all. On MacOSX
10.5.5 (intel) with Pd-0.40.3-extended when launched from command line
wish shell quits. On 10.4.11 (power PC) with Pd-0.40.3-extended it
doesn't manage to find wish. This led me to assume that building from
source might fix these issues.
If I can't overcome these difficulties I think the best course of
action is , as you suggest, to use the "startup flags" box, and launch
the patch from "login items" in the MacOSX system prefs,

best,

ian