[PD] make app from folder - patch not loaded.

Hans-Christoph Steiner hans at at.or.at
Tue Jul 7 19:52:07 CEST 2009

Ah, ok, that was the hint I needed.  I think I fixed it.  Try
uncompressing and putting the attached pd.tk into Pd-extended.app/
Contents/Resources/bin/pd.tk or use the attached patch if you like
that kind of thing.  I checked in the fix here:

http://pure-data.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pure-data?view=rev&revision=11851