[PD] Sysex out problems (linux only)

Alex x37v.alex at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 02:32:04 CEST 2009

It looks like you may experiencing another thing that i've complained
about... pd's alsa midi connects to all MIDI inputs and outputs that
it can.. this includes alsa's MIDI through.. so everything that you
send out gets echoed back into the input.. SUPER annoying.

run aconnect [or easier, though not great, aconnectgui] and see if
that is the case for you.. disconnect pd from the alsa through port.

-Alex