[PD] playing a sample / mac

Alexandre Bräutigam alexandrebrautigam at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 8 16:35:37 CEST 2009

Hi there!
I'm using a simple sfplay patch to play a wav's sample. The open message box is: [ open pedra1.wav l ] because the pd file and this sound file are in the same directory. Using this patch in a XP computer, it works. When I try to do the same in a macbook, we hear no sound and everytime I bang the open message box, it says: "error: sfplay: can't open pedra1.wav"
What's wrong?
Does mac's pd needs some extra information on that open box?
I'm using pd-extended 0.40.3 on both.
Thanks !
Alexandre