[PD] midifile object

Lao Yu noise.now at gmail.com
Wed Jul 8 20:34:57 CEST 2009

sysex has no channel being a system and not a channel message, as far
as I know. The first value should by in hex 'f0' meaning start of
sysex. the 2nd byte which in some software appears at the channel# is
the manufacturer id ($01 for sequential circuits, $04 for Moog, $11
for Apple, for example).
but it is all on the MIDI site, no?

Best
Jurgen